Whole Body Cryotherapy
Using the extremely cold air to shock the system allows the body to heal itself from within. By subjecting oneself to the subzero temperatures for a period of two to three minutes, the body sends itself into survival mode. Think about yourself being dropped into an arctic environment in nature. As a reaction to the cold, your blood vessels constrict throughout your body, sending the blood to your core to protect vital organs. In theory, your body makes the decision to potentially give up a foot to frostbite than to have your kidneys shut down. We keep you safe by limiting the treatment to three minutes as well as proving gloves and socks for your hands and feet.
This constriction of the blood vessels immediately reduces inflammation. During this three minute session, your organs work to naturally detoxify the blood while enriching it with oxygen, nutrients, and enzymes. Upon exiting the chamber, this clean and enriched blood with rush back through the body, leaving you feeling refreshed and energized!
The benefits to regular Whole Body Cryotherapy are endless!! [almost]
Performance & Recovery
- Reduces delayed onset muscle soreness
- Reduces swelling and inflammation.
- Boosts blood circulation.
- Increases energy and performance.
- Increases muscle strength and joint function.
- Muscles are more resistant to fatigue.
- Improves athletic & anaerobic performance
- Improves the immune system.
- Releases endorphins.
- Effective pain management.
- Speeds up recovery from injuries
- Increases flow of oxygen and nutrients to the body
- Releases endorphins, encouraging natural pain relief
- Reduces stress and anxiety levels
- Assists in pain of migraines, rheumatoid arthritis, and multiple sclerosis
- Helps soothe eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis
- Decreases fibromyalgia and refreshes the body
- Helps combat insomnia
- Triples metabolic rate.
- Resets the body’s natural metabolic level.
- Burns 500-800 calories per treatment.
- Eliminates water retention.
- Increases collagen production.
- Rapidly detoxes the body.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Reduces cellulite
- Stimulates collagen production & improves skin firmness
- Balances skin tone and reduce blemishes.
- Revitalizes skin through increased oxygen levels.
- Flushes toxins found in the deeper layers of skin.
- Speeds recovery from surgery.
- Increases skin radiance.
- Results in a more youthful appearance.
To maximize the full range of benefits that Whole Body Cryotherapy has to offer, we recommend three to four sessions a week. Ask your cryo tech about our monthly unlimited package!
- Improve circulation and muscle recovery & rehab Best Used in
- Warming up or cooling down after a sports activity or training
- Prevention of injuries
- Treatment of injuries
- Strengthening the immune system
- Improve oxygen uptake by blood and organs
- Reducing stress
Low Pressure: stimulates the lymphatic system and the circulatory system through legs, the improvement of the discharge of lymph fluid will cause a decrease of the accumulation of moisture in the legs. Because of the improvement of the blood circulation and lymphatic drainage of moisture at the same time, the immune system is enhanced and one is less susceptible to all kinds of diseases.
Middle Pressure: massage is intended for the blood circulation, especially by stimulating the deeper muscles. also great for drainage of toxins.